At the St. Joseph Township- Swearingen Memorial Library, you will find big city library services provided with a small town friendliness.
The library has a weekly email newsletter! If you would like to sign up for our newsletter, go to the "Wowbrary" link on the left and follow the instructions. The newsletters come out every Saturday. It announces new materials added during the week as well as upcoming events happening at the library.
Information about the 2021 Summer Reading Program is available! Click the link above!
Our COVID rules have changed! We are open to the public with the following rules. If you have questions, please call or email us.
1. You are limited to 30 minutes or less a day.
2. We are limited to 25 people in the library at one time.
3. You must wear a mask at all times. If you cannot wear a mask, please contact us to make arrangements.
4. Curbside service is still available.
5. Bathrooms and Water Fountain are NOT available.