2021 SUMMER READING PROGRAM IS COMING!
Reading Colors Your World!
2021 Summer Reading Program
Begins June 7th
Program is for ages 3 to 100+
We look forward to seeing you at the library this summer!
Please make an appointment to register for the summer reading program. Registration and reading program begin June 7th.
Program ends July 10th
Weekly Craft pick-up on Tuesdays!
3 Programs...3 Grand Prizes!
Children, Teen and Adult
COVID Rules for the reading program
***These rules allow us to serve everyone fairly.***
Please join us in thanking these local businesses who helped sponsor the 2021 Summer Reading Program, “Reading Colors Your World!”
The Bullard Family
The Evans Family
Franklin Wealth Advisors, Inc.
Freese Funeral Home
The Harper Family
The Littlefield Group
The McKinney Family
The Roark Family
Royal Bookkeeping Services LLC
St. Joseph Apothecary
The Siegmund Family
1. We are limited to 25 people in the library at one time (including staff). Please consider our limitations on number of people in the library when bringing your family to the library.
2. All patrons are limited to 30 minutes per day.
3. You may still pick up log sheets, prizes and crafts by Curbside Rules.
4. If you want to come in to pick up program information or turn in levels, you must call and set an appointment.
5. For the Children’s program, please consider turning in only 1 level per child each time you’re in the library so that we can abide by the 30 minute rule.
6. As per our usual Summer Reading Program rules, we will not process program forms the last 15 minutes we’re open.
7. We ask that everyone understand that we are trying to be as fair to all patrons as possible and consider other patrons who might be waiting to come inside when visiting the library.